[joomla] can't hide article title

Ellen Rothwax ellen.rothwax at gmail.com
Sat Apr 21 20:50:44 EDT 2012

Sorry, I can't figure out how to reply to a thread of posts, but I just
wanted to update everyone on my findings regarding not being able to hide
the title. Thanks to Linda who got me thinking that it might not be me, but
a bug in the template.
So, the good news is I am not losing it. It is a bug in the Yootheme
template I am using (Flux), and there is a posting on their forum that
explains how to fix it.
The bad news is it fixed it for all except one article,--
http://www.babyproofersplus.com/BPP25/apartment-living-in-nyc-dos-and-dontsand
I can't, for the life of me, figure out why it not only shows the
title
(Children Safety: Living in an Apartment) when i am hiding it, but it also
shows the 'system title' (Apartment Living in NYC – Do’s and Don’ts) which
is different and I don't even know where it is coming from. At one time I
had an unused menu item by that name pointing to the article, but I deleted
it and the whole menu it was on. (I even looked at the database and can't
see anything off). It turns out also, that this is the only article in this
category (Blog) that doesn't have the category and id#  in the address bar.

I don't know if these are bugs in my template, Joomla2.5, a glitch in the
migration or if I am overlooking something.
Any ideas?

Ellen

--

<http://www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com>