[joomla] can't hide article title-SOLVED

Ellen Rothwax ellen.rothwax at gmail.com
Sun Apr 22 10:34:03 EDT 2012

Update:

I realized that if I changed the SEO settings I can see if the pages being
generated are different and how. I saw that the articleid was
different-that is expected; the catid was the same, but the item id was
different also. I wasn't sure what the item id was referring to, but I
checked id numbers in all my modules, articles and menu items. Lo and
behold, I DID have  a menu item for the article in question on my Login
menu (which i never published the module for). Don't know why it was
there...probably  to trouble shoot something in the past. Once I deleted
it, all problems solved.

--

<http://www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com>
Ellen Rothwax