[joomla] Developer Clubs

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 27 11:43:28 EDT 2012

Even if you are a designer, you will want to start with a well-coded template and re-do the design.

The YooTheme templates have been tested in all browsers.  They provide you with the Fireworks source files so you can easily modify the design and export all the elements needed for the template.  This will retain all the coding that's already been tested in the various browsers.

The YooTheme club gives you support for 3 domains per year for the annual membership (every year you can add another 3 domains), and unlimited domains for the developer membership.