[joomla] NYPHP.org

Hans Zaunere bulk at zaunere.com
Fri Apr 27 14:51:16 EDT 2012

Hi,

> I just noticed the New York PHP, which has hosted the Joomla NYC mailing
> list for the past five years, has removed all references to
> JoomlaNYC.org from its website. I could not find any way to subscribe or
> un-subscribe from this mailing list.
>
> I hope this is only temporary. If not, maybe we should look into
> alternatives, like Google Groups, but I don't know if there is a way to
> import all the members from NYPHP to Google Groups. I would like to
> avoid asking folks to re-subscribe to this mailing list, although that
> might not be a bad thing.
>
> Hopefully, this is just a temporary issue as I have heard that NYPHP is
> upgrading it's website.

As mentioned I believe, it's on the mailing lists page.  We're happy to add
another mention to it if needed - perhaps to the left or right columns?  Let
me know and provide if you want.

Regarding mailing lists and archives, we're going through some changes.
Time permitting, we'll have a new system online soon but for now it's
basically just ol' mailman.