[joomla] mailto not working in Joomla 2.5

Ellen Rothwax ellen.rothwax at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 18:22:48 EDT 2012

I have been working on several 2.5 websites and it has just occurred to me
that my email links do not work. These are email links in module and
articles.My code is:

It looks like a link but when I click on it, it doesn't do anything. This
happens in different sites I am working on, so I don't think it is template
related since I am using different templates for each.
The email settings in the global config are the default settings.
Any ideas why or how to fix this?
Ellen

--

<http://www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com>