[joomla] Joomla 2.5 and recaptcha

brynk brynk at joomlaconnections.com
Wed Aug 29 15:04:23 EDT 2012

Donna,

Thank You I will keep RSForms in mind for forms. What about integrate
with say JomSocial and other extensions as well as just the Joomla CMS
registration process?

Would it not be better to engineer/develop Joomla CMS to have several
options for challenges in registration forms, forms in general. Perhaps
recaptcha is getting the same feedback about the difficulty factor and
will provide options?

In an ideal world -- LOL!

Thanks
Bob Rynkiewicz

On 8/29/2012 1:18 PM, Donna Marie Vincent wrote:
> I use RSForms on every website instead of the Joomla form, because it
> gives you the option of using the Recaptcha, which is sometimes
> impossible to use, and the RSForms captcha which is very simple and
> very readable: rsjoomla.com
> <https://secure.avangate.com/affiliate.php?ACCOUNT=RSMDSOF&AFFILIATE=8254&PATH=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.rsjoomla.com>

Joomla Connections
Robert P. Rynkiewicz