[joomla] Two Reminders

M Konop mkonop at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 16:03:56 EST 2012

Two reminders:

Our monthly Joomla NYC meeting will be held next week on Thursday, February
9th at 630. Check our website for directions. joomlanyc.org
Chairperson: Laura Gordon*
**Elin Waring: *Demo of Release 2.5, showing all of the different features
in action.
*Scott Wolpow*: Getting the most from Git
And as always, the infamous *Lightning Round* - we provide answers to your
Joomla questions *
*
*Plus: *One attendee will win a free admission to a Joomla
ClassroomTraining class in March.

Also, a reminder about *Joomla Camp,* which will be held* *on* *Sunday,
March 11, 2012.
For more information and to register, go to
http://joomlanyc.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=124:joomla-camp-2012&catid=49:joomladay-next&Itemid=66

--
Marian Konop
Gotham Websites