[joomla] Hosting Question

Sasa Rakic - Gmail rakics at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 13:19:10 EST 2012

Hi there,

I have pretty limited experience with Network Solution and their .Net
shopping cart. I did
Not have ftp access to site and certain template weak points we needed to
solved by JavaScript.
They were expensive regarding what they offer. For Joomla it is good Go
Daddy hosting, some persons
I know say that Go Daddy is slow (shared hosting, one server computer for
many sites). If you want fast Go Daddy hosting
you need to purchase virtual server ($46 instead of $14 per month):

http://www.godaddy.com/hosting/web-hosting.aspx?ci=9009

Good hosting is also:
http://www.ipower.com/ipower/index.bml

It allows you to edit php.ini, has CPanel.

It is good to ask how many simultaneous files downloads hosting offers per
browser ip. One
Hosting was allowing only 6 browsers connections at time, to be more secure
against attacks
But that appears to be limitation for shopping cart of my client because his
site was loading slow.

Best regards,
Sasa