[joomla] installation problem.

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 14:05:52 EST 2012

I'm wondering if this could be a permissions use with the server.

You could try downloading another .zip file of that module (assuming
it's free or select another free one from the Joomla extensions
directory) and see if that one installs or has the same problem. It's
also possible the .zip you are trying to install is corrupted or
missing something.

David Roth