[joomla] List all extensions not provided with Joomla in an existing Joomla installation?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 12:12:28 EST 2012

I need to upgrade two Joomla 1.5 websites. I'd like a list of what was not
provided with Joomla for the extensions so I could determine their
replacements or if they are even needed in a current stable version of
Joomla.

Is there an easy way to do this than going one by one from
the extensions manager (in Joomla 1.5)? Could a MySQL query produce a
report easy enough? A shell script? Thanks!

David Roth