[joomla] joomla Digest, Vol 62, Issue 33

M Konop mkonop at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 19:58:07 EST 2012

Sue, for simple galleries I like CN Photos, or Ignite Gallery for more
options.

 Marian Konop
Gotham Websites
www.gothamwebsites.com

From: Sue Sours <ssours at wellesley.edu>
To: joomla at lists.nyphp.org
Subject: [joomla] recommendations for image gallery

Hi all,

What image galleries do you like to use?

I'm looking to replace an image gallery - have used the very simple Smooth
Gallery module in Joomla 1.5 sites but need to find something compatible
with J 2.5. We just use the slideshow feature with captions to rotate
through a set of images, but I would be open to hearing about other cool
features too.

Thanks for any advice!

sue

--
Sue Sours
WCW Information & Technology Systems Manager