[joomla] Replacement for OpenPotion Asynchronous Google Analytics for Joomla 1.7/2.x?

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Mon Feb 13 08:42:20 EST 2012

Hi David,

Thanks. Unfortunately, I'm not aware of an equivalent plugin for 1.7. It
doesn't sound terribly complex, and may
be something that could be converted to be compatible without a huge
undertaking. Have you tried installing it in 1.7 to see what happens?

Best,

Matt Thomas
Founder betweenbrain <http://betweenbrain.com/>™
Lead Developer Construct Template Development
Framework<http://construct-framework.com/>
Phone: 203.632.9322
Twitter: @betweenbrain
Github: https://github.com/betweenbrain