[joomla] div class="footer1", where is the CSS for this?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 01:58:30 EST 2012

You might not believe this, but I can't find the CSS in Joomla 2.5.1
for footer1 or footer2. Is this not assigned all the time? Or is it
generated with through the magic of PHP and that's making it hard to
find?

Assuming footer1 and footer2 isn't assigned all the time, where should
it be? template.css?

In case you are wondering why I want to know this, I want to be able
to use a different font color for footer2. Thanks!

David Roth