[joomla] div class="footer1", where is the CSS for this?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 15:08:02 EST 2012

Hi Sara.

Thanks for the reply and offer. It's on an intranet, so there is no
outside access to it.

I've done a grep -il footer2 `find .` on the installation of Joomla
and other than the default.php and the .ini file, I don't see any CSS
for footer1 or footer2.

I was using Google Chrome's Inspect Element hoping I could see where
it was getting it's CSS from but didn't see anything. When I do a View
Source of that page, all the .css is part of this Joomla installation
so it's not getting it from anything external. It might not be set at
all is what I'm thinking. I had the impression that CSS is like HTML
in that it doesn't generate any errors or complains about anything if
it's missing.

The template is from Rocket Theme called Hivemind. It might not be set
at all is what I'm thinking now.

I will have to dig around in mod_footer to see what it's doing with
the ini files mod_footer stuff.

David Roth