[joomla] Thoughts on templates from Joomlavi

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Fri Feb 24 14:04:51 EST 2012

Hi Ellen,

I have never heard of Joomlavi, but most professional template developers
(JoomArt, Monster, etc.) use some type of framework these days because it
is a faster and more efficient way to development templates. The developer
just has to crank out the design and everything else falls in place. (I
have also noticed that a lot of smaller template companies are using the
JoomlArt T3 framework. I would not surprise me if Joomlavi is using this
framework.)

The prices at Joomlavi are cheap, although, I am always leery of template
developers who ask for gender during the registration process :-)

Keep us posted on how it works out.

- - - Steve

On Fri, Feb 24, 2012 at 1:49 PM, Ellen Rothwax <ellen.rothwax at gmail.com>wrote:

> Has anyone used templates from http://www.joomlavi.com/ ?
> My client saw one she likes, but It is built on it's own framework and I
> was wondering if anyone is familiar with it and if it is any good. Any
> feedback would be appreciated.
> Ellen
> --
>
> <http://www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com>
> Ellen Rothwax
> Web Design and Development
> *Don’t say you can’t afford a website. . .you can’t afford not to have
> one.
> *www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com*
> *(P) 203 572-5756*
> *

Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
Twitter: @StephenBritton
ph: 914-661-0040

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw