[joomla] Display module positions other than Home Page?

Stephen Britton sbritton at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 18:51:05 EST 2012

Hi David,

Unless you are using more than one template on your site, the module
positions should be the same on all pages.
Remember that you can control the look of the each page by turning the
modules on and off.

All best,

Steve

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 6:40 PM, Chris French <contact at chrisfrench.me> wrote:

> try &tp=1
> On Jan 3, 2012, at 1:39 PM, David Roth wrote:
>
> > I am aware of appending ?tp=1 to the Joomla URL to display the module
> > positions. However, this works only for the Home Page. How can I
> > display the module positions for the pages other than the Home Page
> > (aka Front Page).
> >
> > This is with Joomla 1.7.3, if that matters in your answer. Thanks!
> >
> > David Roth
> >
> > NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online
> > http://www.nyphpcon.com
> >
> > Show Your Participation in New York PHP
> > http://www.nyphp.org/show_participation.php

Stephen Britton
Technology Consultant
sbritton at gmail.com
Twitter: @StephenBritton
ph: 914-661-0040

"Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself." -
George Bernard Shaw