[joomla] Joomla NYC Meeting

M Konop mkonop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 07:13:41 EST 2012

Our nextJoomla NYC User Group meeting will be this Thursday, January 12th.
We are in the process of adding the evening's agenda to the website, so
check joomlanyc.org for all details later. Directions to the meeting room
in the Lincoln Center complex will also be available.

We look forward to seeing you there. All levels are welcome and there will
be something for everyone, including presentations, a lightening round of
questions, and time for networking. Oh, and snacks too!

--
Marian Konop
Gotham Websites