[joomla] Drupal vs Joomla

M Konop mkonop at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 17:41:34 EST 2012

Hello Anthony,
I think this list may be an excellent venue for you to solicit a discussion
of Joomla vs Drupal as many people on the list are cross platformers. It
may, in fact, be a more appropriate venue than the monthly meeting. In
addition, Scott Wolpow, who has offered to speak to you at the next
meeting, is an excellent resource.

See you Thursday