[joomla] JoomlaDay NYC Website is up!

Gotham Websites marian at gothamwebsites.com
Fri Jul 6 11:57:32 EDT 2012

The preliminary schedule for our 2 day JoomlaDay NYC has been posted! We
still have room for movement on the schedule with the exciting
possibilities of last minute additions. Take a look at the speaker and
topic lists - this promises to be a very interesting weekend with great
speakers, workshops, and plenty of time to network.

Registration is open - purchase your one or two day tickets online.  I
think you will want to attend both sessions. And remember - there is
something for everyone - from the most advanced Joomla users to beginners.

Consider sponsoring our JoomlaDay NYC. Each sponsorship helps us bring
excellent speakers to NYC, which we all know is a very expensive
destination. You will see your company name and a link on our website - and
so will many, many of others.

Check back to the site to see our additions.

http://www.joomladaynyc.com

*September 22nd & 23rd in New York City! *
*at the offices of Microsoft*
*1290 Avenue of the Americas, Sixth Floor, New York, NY 10104*

--
*Marian Konop*
Gotham Websites