[joomla] Link on Menu Manager to a Module?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 09:01:19 EDT 2012

Hi! It's not a custom HTML page, but a custom HTML module. As in a Joomla
module. For example, K2 is a module (assuming you have it installed) that
appears when you select a Menu Type in the Menu Manager such as a K2 Item
or K2 Category. Those modules already make it easy for the Admin to link to
those from the Menu. You don't need to already have an existing Article or
anything else on the page. Since those modules can be placed on their own
page, I wanted to know how to do this with other Joomla modules.

Best regards,

David