[joomla] Best way to Password Protect a Page in Joomla 2.5.6

Chris French contact at chrisfrench.me
Sat Jul 28 02:04:40 EDT 2012

Well, plugins can't be assigned like modules but they could be assigned a
list of content item id's or probably menu item id's, however it does have
draw backs it the content way it would do that both on the main view, and
category views, and probably even content modules that.

Menu item id's might be less problomatic