[joomla] JCE WYSIWYG addon component?

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Sun Jul 29 17:20:38 EDT 2012

Welcome!

I think the poster is referring to JCE itself as being the addon component.
The last time I checked, which was fairly recent, there wasn't a JCE
WYSIWYG plugin for creating image maps. But, maybe something like
http://extensions.joomla.org/extensions/style-a-design/design/17880 will
help.

That said, that procedure should work with the current version of JCE when
creating the image map code offline.

Hope that helps.

Best,

Matt

Sent from my phone that uses an open source operating system.