[joomla] How hard can it be to make an override?

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 16:31:53 EDT 2012

Stephen:

I'm using a "son of yoothemes" template,  that also uses the Warp framework. In order for the "styles" folder to work,
you need to duplicate the "empty-style" folder in the framework, rename it to something - (like my_custom_styles) then

ftp my-custom-styles to the Styles folder within the template folder, and it seems to work.

Janet Sullivan