[joomla] Help with Akeeba Backup Installer 3.5.2

Scott Wolpow scott at wolpow.com
Fri Jun 22 10:10:42 EDT 2012

That screen is just a version of PHP info and has nothing to do with Akeeba.

A reboot of the server would not affect anything that was installed.
Do you mean you reprovisoned the server?

If you are using a cloud server and you did not make a new image, then
you have wiped out any changes.

You need to upgrade php.
I suggest you just upload a php info to the server and run that.

|<?php

// Show all information, defaults to INFO_ALL
phpinfo();

// Show just the module information.
// phpinfo(8) yields identical results.
phpinfo(INFO_MODULES);