[joomla] Joomla Digest, Vol 66, Issue 50

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 10:28:45 EDT 2012

Hi Kenny.

I was so focused on Joomla, I didn't consider that Akeeba might have a
requirement of what version of PHP it was using. I'm not that familiar
with Akeeba and thought perhaps that was the shared web hosting's panel.

Anyway, to help solve your situation contact the web hosting service and
see if that can upgrade the PHP on there to a later version. Hope this
helps!

David Roth