[joomla] member list component

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Thu Mar 1 10:14:59 EST 2012

Just a quick note that 1.6 reached end of life August of 2011 and there
have been security releases since. The current version is 2.5, 1.7 was the
previous version.

Best,

Matt Thomas
Founder betweenbrain <http://betweenbrain.com/>™
Lead Developer Construct Template Development
Framework<http://construct-framework.com/>
Phone: 203.632.9322
Twitter: @betweenbrain
Github: https://github.com/betweenbrain