[joomla] Looking for a Joomla reminder extension

Sasa Rakic - Gmail rakics at
Fri Mar 2 08:08:23 EST 2012

Hi There,

Reason I have joined Joomla community is positive energy in making meetings
and helping developers
That does not know much about Joomla. As I am getting older I see more that
I can help others
Than ask for help.

Best regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: joomla-bounces at [mailto:joomla-bounces at]
On Behalf Of David Roth
Sent: Friday, March 02, 2012 5:28 AM
To: NYPHP SIG: Joomla
Subject: [joomla] Looking for a Joomla reminder extension

I'm looking for a Joomla extension that will allow the user to select a date
and time, enter in text details and have a reminder email sent to them
before the due date. Is there an existing extension that offers this? I
looked at RSEvents but that doesn't offer this function. I also want the
ability for the user to be able to edit their appointments or cancel the
reminder. I'd prefer that this work with Joomla 2.5.

David Roth
New York PHP SIG: Joomla! Mailing List

NYPHPCon 2006 Presentations Online

Show Your Participation in New York PHP