[joomla] Survey: SSH familiarity

Sasa Rakic - Gmail rakics at gmail.com
Fri Mar 9 05:43:53 EST 2012

Hi David,

IT was not reached it horizon, message is clear, calm down and relax:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwtJ9EOF-M
<http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anwtJ9EOF-M&feature=g-vrec&context=G2671351R
VAAAAAAAAAA> &feature=g-vrec&context=G2671351RVAAAAAAAAAA

Fitness is good way to spend non programming energy.

Best regards,

Sasa