[joomla] Googledirections by kksou.com - printing problem

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 17:36:58 EDT 2012

Hi Stephen.

I just e-mailed the developer to ask what part of the Joomla core
would need to be modified.

This is what the developer told me previously:

"The user inputs disappeared when you click the Print icon because
that print icon comes standard with a Joomla article. The "Google
Directions ToHere" plugin is an addon to the Joomla article. It does
not come with the Joomla core - and naturally Joomla core does not
know that it has to fill in the "Coming From" field which the user has
entered when it pop up the print screen. That's why that field is
empty.
    To automatically populate that field requires a change to the
Joomla core - which I don't think you will want to do that.
    You can try other plugins in joomla.org. I think all will have the
same effect - because all that Joomla print icon does is to pop up
that Joomla print screen."

David