[joomla] Workflow question

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Sun May 20 09:20:31 EDT 2012

Matt:

I'm sitting here laughing because "reading the manual" is something that seldom occurs to me,

yet is so often the solution.  As in this case, when I read the manual I find that Yoothemes offers

a premium version of the same theme.

The difference between the free and premium is that the premium version has another style sheet file
called "extra-styles" where you can add customizations, just as I want to do.  So simple.  I'm still mildly
curious as to whether or not modifying the tk_redemption_free/layouts/template.config would have worked.
I think I will try it after I get the real client site going.....
And thanks!

 I'm writing it 100 times:  Read the manual, read the manual, read the manual.....

Janet Sullivan