[joomla] Admin template for non-technical users?

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Tue May 29 06:18:42 EDT 2012

Thanks to both of you! Those articles were very helpful. I had not gotten a
chance to check out the ACL feature in Joomla until now.

I was wondering while reading it, is there a way to replace the "help" tab
so it links to custom documentation for the user instead of the Joomla
documentation and links? Thanks!

David Roth