[joomla] Multiple menus?

Janet Sullivan jmsullivan50 at yahoo.com
Thu May 31 21:51:21 EDT 2012

Hmmm.....not sure I understand what you are telling me....can you elaborate, or use an example?
I can send you the link to the site that I am building if that would help....

I tried using different module positions for the various menus, but had difficulty  getting all the menus to show
in the the right  place on the page...that's when I opted to put the menu all in the same module position.  The menus
all have different font, icons, etc. but I thought I could do that with the menu suffix class.....

Thanks for taking the time to advise...

Janet Sullivan