[joomla] off topic

Ellen Rothwax ellen.rothwax at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 16:52:32 EST 2012

Hi Everyone,
I recently decided I needed to change hosts and decided to go with a
sponsor of JoomlaDayNYC, Bluehost. I reluctantly signed up as a reseller
since I was acting as a liason between my clients and host anyway. Well, it
feels overwhelming to me and I was wondering if there is anyone in the
group who is also a reseller and can help me understand some of the
reseller features, especially the ClientExec billing feature. Looking for a
mentor who can show me the ropes.

I plan to be at the next meeting, weather permitting, and can come in early
to meet.
Ellen

--

<http://www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com>