[joomla] Global Configuration page missing tabs

Ellen Rothwax ellen.rothwax at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 18:33:31 EST 2012

Sorry if this comes as a new entry and not as a thread to responses to my
original post, but I can't figure out how to respond to a thread[?]. I get
the digest in my gmail and I can't find a respond link.
Anyway,
It turns out that I had a php.ini file in my
libraries/joomla/database/database/php.ini

 Once I removed it my Global Config. page worked fine.
It turns out that I inadvertently chose to put a php.ini file in all my
directories when I changed my php version with my host. instead of choosing
to only place one in the public_html folder.

--

<http://www.ebrwebsitedesigns.com>
Ellen Rothwax