[joomla] Global redirect?

Paul Elliott peforever at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:43:23 EST 2012

I posted a similar question earlier today.
I want to have the admin login page redirected to either a 404 or Not Available page (as you mentioned) that still has the header to top content of the site.
The main reason for this is to avoid uninvited guests to the admin page.
How do i do that using SH404sef and still have access to the admin login myself?
Thanks,
Paul Elliott