[joomla] Global redirect?

Paul Elliott peforever at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 20 16:59:01 EST 2012

The primary concern right now is the admin login page on this particular site.
I want to hide it with a redirect but still have access to it myself.
There are no other pages at the moment but i wanted to be prepared for the near distant future.
How do i do this with SH404sef (or is there a more common way of doing it in Joomla)?
Paul Elliott