[joomla] Looking for an Image Rotation module

Geoffrey Schaller gjschaller at psi-13.com
Wed Oct 10 16:28:12 EDT 2012

I *think* I've solved my own issue, in a way... but it requires JoomGallery
to be set up, as it's a module that draws from that, rather than from a
Joomla images folder.

Still, it's a good way to go, esp. if you're already using JoomGallery on
your site and want to showcase images elsewhere on your site.

-Geoffrey

--
Geoffrey Schaller
gjschaller at psi-13.com