[joomla] having major issues with hacking and restoring

Bill Kamm wkamm at rvyriptide.org
Fri Oct 19 15:21:55 EDT 2012

I also had a bad experience with 1 and 1, but not with site hacking.  When
I tried to transfer my domain name to a different registrar, the offshore
people I talked to dragged their feet, promising everything but delivering
nothing.  They had all kinds of excuses for not releasing the domain name.
It took several weeks to accomplish it.  They were very unprofessional and
for their size, surprisingly seemed like a small mom and pop company, with
no established procedures in place.

Bill