[joomla] Default Joomla Banner Component Question

Kenny Berwager kenny at whyknott.com
Mon Sep 10 15:10:01 EDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

For some reason I cannot figure out how to get the Default Joomla 2.5.6 Banner Component to show only one banner on the page at a time and randomly on refresh load a new one. Can the default Joomla Banner Component only show multiple banners from a category or all categories? I really need to display only one banner at a time and randomly load another on refresh or reload of the page unless I use the sticky feature to show a paying customer's banner more often. However, right now the client wants all banners from a cat to load new on refresh or reload.

Any help with this would be appreciated,

Thanks,
Kenny

Kenny Berwager
Art Director