[joomla] Modifying a Joomla module, does it have to be re-installed?

Matt Thomas matt at betweenbrain.com
Fri Sep 14 19:52:27 EDT 2012

Any parameters that you add to an extension do need to be saved in
the database, but should show up in the back end right away. Just open it
up, change the setting (if different than default) and save it.

Best,

Matt Thomas
Founder betweenbrain <http://betweenbrain.com/>™
Lead Developer Construct Template Development
Framework<http://construct-framework.com/>
Phone: 203.632.9322
Twitter: @betweenbrain
Github: https://github.com/betweenbrain