[joomla] Including an external HTML file in an Article

Geoffrey Schaller gjschaller at psi-13.com
Wed Sep 26 11:23:52 EDT 2012

On Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:52 AM, Helvécio da Silva <helvecio.rj at gmail.com>wrote:

> If this HTML is a menu item, you can use an iframe wrapper menu type.
>
> It will appear as an article, keeping the original HTML formatting.

It sort of works, but it's not an article in that it can appear in an
Article Listing within a Category (i.e.: Menu Type - Category List), and
anchors within the HTML document seem to be lost within an iFrame (meaning
a Table of Contents won't work).

There should be another way around it to get it included inside an article
- I'll post back here if I can figure it out.

-Geoffrey