[joomla] JoomlaDayNYC 2012

Laura Gordon rytech123 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 13:54:14 EDT 2012

Thanks to everyone that supported JoomlaDayNYC 2012...overall it was a
great event, special thanks to the volunteers and speakers that made it
happen...

But, not everyone in our user group attended the event, and we want to
know, WHY???  Is there something that we could have done better, is there
something we missed???

In order for us to continue having events like this in the future we need
to make sure that we are meeting the needs of our LOCAL Joomla User Group
community...

PLEASE, complete this survey and let us know what we missed...and what will
make you come for future events!
http://www.joomladaynyc.com/survey-did-not-attend.html

thanks,
JoomlaDayNYC Committee