[joomla] Job Opportunity for NYC area Joomla Developer

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Sun Aug 4 17:45:47 EDT 2013

Job opportunity just posted on New York Joomla User Group website:

"We are looking for an NYC-area, web designer/programmer with at least 3
years of experience working with Joomla. Our ideal candidate is not just
knowledgeable about current web trends, but is always seeking out the future
of content-driven, community-focused sites."
See the whole listing here: http://www.joomlanyc.org/index.php/jobs-listings

Stewart Newfeld, President

New York City Joomla Users Group (NYCJUG)
Meetings 6-9PM every 3rd Wednesday of the Month,  Next meeting August 21,
2013
Check our website: www.joomlanyc.org

NYCJUG_Logo_Signature