[joomla] Spanish Language pack

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Tue Aug 13 14:08:21 EDT 2013

Hello everyone!!

I installed the Joomla! Language pack;

1) Language Manager--> Installed Site --> Default =Spanish (ES). - OK

2) Administration --> installed -->Default = (ES) - OK

3) Content --> Install Language -->Options windows shows  a lot languages
but not (ES) Spanish as a language pack.

Why?

Joomla!;

Article: Public Options-->Created by alias--> I entered a name here that
requires an accent, Joomla! Displays the name without the accent.

Why?

JCE.

I downloaded the jce (ES) language pack it seems to be working ok.

BUT!!

Some of the words in article text show the accent some don't.

It seems like there is no option in jce to add the accents manually - is
there?

Any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda