[joomla] REMINDER: NYC Joomla Users Group Meeting

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Sun Aug 18 22:52:17 EDT 2013

Our next meeting will be held this week on
Wednesday August 21, 2013
( Our normal 3rd Wednesday of the month )

Location:
Touro College ( ... more about Touro College
<http://www.joomlanyc.org/index.php/events/touro-college-our-meetings-host>
)
Graduate School of Business
65 Broadway, Room 224 (map  <http://www.touro.edu/gsb/contact.html> )
between Rector & Exchange Place
New York, NY 10006

Chairperson: Ron Painter
6:00 - 6:15 - Introductions and Miscellaneous Business
6:15 - 8:30 - Come with your questions and we will do our best to answer
them.  If you have some interesting recent Joomla experiences you want to
present, if others are interested, the PC and projector will be yours.

NOTE 1: The New York Joomla Users Group is starting to plan another
Joomlacamp for this fall, perhaps October.  If you have any thoughts on the
matter please contact Stewart Newfeld at snewfeld at zebrasystems.com

NOTE 2: The Joomla! World Conference 2013 is being held November 8-10 at
Harvard University.
Early-bird tickets Save $100 by registering by October 1, 2013! $249.00
The website is here: http://conference.joomla.org/

Stewart Newfeld, President

New York City Joomla Users Group (NYCJUG)
Meetings 6-9PM every 3rd Wednesday of the Month
Check our website: www.joomlanyc.org

NYCJUG_Logo_Signature