[joomla] New Joomla! 3 Video Course

Donna Marie Vincent donnamarievincent at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 23 14:34:42 EDT 2013

The video course I authored for Packt Publishing, with the help of several NYCJUG members, has just been published.

Learning Joomla! 3 Extension Development:  https://www.packtpub.com/learning-joomla-3-extension-development/video

This 32-video course is currently on sale for the unbelievable price of $16!

I say this price is unbelievable due to the extremely valuable information contained in this course that is difficult to find elsewhere.  This course will teach you how to build your own custom Joomla! 3 component, plugin, module and template.

The lessons are presented in a very logical way, along with working files for each video.  If you have a working knowledge of PHP, MySQL and the Joomla! 3 Admin, then you can easily learn extension development from this video course.

Many thanks to our NYCJUG members who assisted with the production of this video course!  A lot of blood, sweat and tears went into the production of these 32 videos:

Gary Mort helped with research of the new Joomla API; Marian Konop and Stephen Britton reviewed the course before publication; and Mark Simko was instrumental in arranging for me to author the project.