[joomla] Bogus Links in Google SERP

Unitel unitelny at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 13:35:47 EST 2013

No matter what I do I keep getting bogus SERP in google for unitel.biz.

Issue #1

Page title is correct. But in "indented results" I keep getting pages that
do not exist in website. Right know only the following page-links are
correct;

1.	SL1100 -  >> "unitel.biz/products/nec/sl1100.html"
2.	Ipitomy Telephones - >>
unitel.biz/products/ipitomy/ip-telephones.html
3.	IP PBX - >> unitel.biz/products/ipitomy/ip-pbx.html
4.	Q Manager -- >> >> unitel.biz/products/ipitomy/q-manager-acd.html

So, out of ten entries only four are correct.

Issue #2

There was a time -many months back but not more than a year ago - that the
indented links where correct and more importantly when I did a search with
key words relevant to my site my site did come up. And it was coming up on
the bottom half of the first SERP page, which I thought was pretty good for
a newbie like myself.

Now no matter what keywords or phrases I enter my site does not show. It
only comes up if I enter my domain name "unitel.biz" in the google search
area

Any idea whats going on??

My site is hosted by cloudaccess.net. Speaking with one of their support
people I was told the issue was with the google search engine and indexing.
He did fix an incorrect sitemap entry on their server (my error) it had one
forward slash too many and suggested I go to google webmaster tool and erase
old site map and re-index, which I did. He tells me that cloudacces had and
still has exactly the same issue.

What's going on???

Best regards,

Marcos Miranda