[joomla] Joomla "Failed Deleting" Messages after Upgrade to 2.5.8

David Roth davidalanroth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 09:05:15 EST 2013

Hi Kenny.

I was about to write that it looks like permissions and asking you to do a
ls -ls in some directories and how explain how the chmod command works, but
then I realized you did say Windows server environment. If you don't mind
me asking, why is this Joomla installation being hosted on Windows than
Linux?

David Roth