[joomla] This list is moving to YAHOO! Groups

Stewart Newfeld snewfeld at zebrasystems.com
Sun Feb 10 12:35:01 EST 2013

Our YAHOO! group name is joomlanyc

Yesterday I setup a Yahoo Group to replace this list. The main benefit of
this switch is that in addition to receiving email communication, the posts
are archived and visible on YAHOO!.

Join the joomlanyc YAHOO! Group to receive announcements about our meetings
and events

Yahoo Group logo

The Yahoo Group is not listed in the Yahoo Group Directory because we want
membership to come principally from the New York City area and Joomla VIPs
from around the world who know the group from our members and JoomlaDay
events.

To subscribe to the group send an email to:
joomlanyc-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

or go to

and where it says "Find a Yahoo! Group" enter joomlanyc

then under the logo Yahoo Groups Logo2select "Join this group".  If you
don't already have a Yahoo ID, you can sign up for one.

This information is repeated on our website at