[joomla] Blog component or Joomla?

Helvécio da Silva helvecio.rj at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 05:55:37 EST 2013

Hey Todd

I suggest you use the extension called K2 that allows you to have several
blog functionalities right out of the box. It's a framework not just a blog
extension, which can be very useful to learn if you are a Joomla developer.

2013/2/14 Todd S <toddsugi at gmail.com>

> HI All,
>
> i'm a fairly experienced Joomla user, but don't have too much experience
> with a full blown blog.  I was wondering if i should just use the Joomla
> (2.5), with an extension for commenting.  Or should i go for a blogging
> component. If anyone has recommendation for either it would be appreciated.
>
> thanks,
>
> Todd
>
> ps. i would have posted in the new Yahoo group but wasn't sure exactly how
> to.

Helvecio "Elvis" da Silva
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - helvecio.rj at gmail.com
http://www.helvecio.com - http://blog.helvecio.com